Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hrv888

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase iphone 3gs in hong kong? Openline with apple warranty. Is t international warranty? How many times can I activate the iPhone? From hong kong I'm going to Manila then Canada afterwards.Anyone from Canada? I have a few questions. How much is fido plan with iPhone? Minimum bill per month? Thanks

hrv888

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
Is it Only available online? I can't wait that long since il only be in hong kong for a couple Of days. Is there an apple store? Do they have stocks now?

hrv888

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
how reliable is apple estimated shipping notice? it says for apple hk estimated ship 1 to 2 weeks. how reliable is that? any ideas? who here have bought iphone in hong kong? thanks

watergun

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2007
Apple shipping is very reliable. I ordered on July 10 when it first came out and shipping was 24 hours. It was really shipped in 24 hrs :D. I ordered another one on July 17 and it is not shipped yet. It is scheduled to be shipped on July 31 :(.

Alternatively, you can go to Sincere House in Mongkok. There are many shops who have iphone in stock but do expect to pay premium.

hrv888

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
thanks for the reply. do you have any idea how much that would be? and is it factory unlocked? u have the phone number of sincere house? im flying to hk on the 31st and il be coming back to manila in august 7. so it might be risky to purchase the iphone online since shipment is est. 1 to 2 weeks. or u might want to sell me the unit ur getting at the 31st. lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.