Iphone in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kenny1811, Oct 20, 2008.

1. kenny1811 macrumors member

Where can i purchase a Iphone in Las Vegas, USA and how much would it cost?

Thanks a lot!

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Apple Store
    3200 S Las Vegas Blvd
    Las Vegas, NV 89109
    (702) 650-9550

$199 for 8GB (black) and $299 for 16GB (black or white) but a AT&T contract is required.

That is only for a new 3g phone though.

3. kenny1811 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks

Thanks a lot. However, I'm not American, therefore i wont be able to sign up for the contract. How much would the penalty fee cost?

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I don't believe that you can buy a phone with no contract from the store. A contract is required. I would advise that you look on craigslist.com and try buying one from a local, or buy one off the internet. But be careful of scams on craigslist. Also the price is a lot more for the phone if you are buying it without a contract from someone. Expect to spend at least $600.

5. kenny1811 thread starter macrumors member

Do you know of a good shop which sells used iphones in fairly good conditions?

6. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Good luck. You really will not find them in the US. Since Apple signed the agreement with AT&T to be the only carrier for the iPhone, you're only going to find them at the Apple Store, ATT stores, and Best Buy (as of recent). No other place can sell the iPhone. per agreement, if you returned the phone, it goes back to ATT/Apple/Best Buy. If you sold it somewhere else, and you just happen to be lucky to find it, you can expect somewhere in the lines of $500 - $600 for it. Plus, unless you are REALLY lucky and it happened to be a non-3G iPhone, you're going to be tied back to ATT, which in any case it would be cheaper to get it back at Apple/ATT/Best Buy.

In short, the older iPhones are rare now. If you have the money to pay for rare, more power to you. Otherwise, you're going to find yourself more SOL than anything..

BL.