Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thomashatch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2014
Here is a wallet I designed which was inspired by the iphone. It should make the perfect little sidekick to Apple Pay until all the retailers get on board. It's about two years in the making, I hope you like it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/193042615/the-glider-wallet-of-the-future
photo-main.jpg

Last edited:

newtoiphone555

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2014
Goodluck :)

1.Hope you will raise the funds you looking for
2.Hope for your clients that you will deliver the goods ontime unlike many other kickstarter projects ..

thomashatch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2014
Thank you both! As far as delivering on time, I think we will be just fine. We gave ourselves a good margin of error on both time and cost. Thanks again :)

Petey-ed

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2009
What's the reality of this product if you don't get backed?

Can we get an early prototype for a certain kickstarter amount? I like your product, but I would prefer it sooner than the end of the year....

thomashatch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2014
If we don't hit our goal we would likely reevaluate the product and our funding effort. Then make changes accordingly and try another kickstarter.

We will have a test batch of about 50 ready in late October. We could potentially offer them but it wouldn't allow us any time to deal with quality issues if they existed.

thomashatch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2014
Apple pay looked really smooth. I hope they get the backing from stores over the next few years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.