Iphone is AMAZING

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ronsju, Dec 29, 2008.

1. ronsju macrumors newbie

Here's a feature I could not do with my blackberry curve. Now, I can download music directly from amazon or any other music site on my iphone( using VNC remote taking over my my mac from anywhere) and then listen to it from iphone(using Simplify, w/o having to ever touch my computer). This is freaking AMAZING. I've been trying to do this for the past year until I just recently bought the iphone. The iphone is far superior to any verizon phone I ever owned. I'm so happy I bought this phone. I couldn't be more satisfied and impressed with this product. The Iphone is the ultimate machine!!!!!!

2. andreab35 macrumors 6502a

andreab35

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

I'm very glad you enjoy the iPhone! It is a great device! :)

3. deadsouls macrumors regular

other phones can definitely do this too. blackberrys have had vnc clients for YEARS. they also have didiom which is basically the same thing as simplify.

4. eplchamps0304 macrumors 6502a

eplchamps0304

would it not be easier just to buy the music directly onto the phone? I wish my iphone could do that.

5. ChrisN macrumors 65816

ChrisN

Nice, glad your happy with your iPhone, I've had it for almost 2 years and I'm still loving it :).

ChrisN

6. MST macrumors 6502

MST

I couldn't have put it better myself!