iphone is coming back :D

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by polishmacuser, May 17, 2009.

1. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

i wanted to clarify what has gone through my head of selling my iPhone. I was stupid and i guess a bit bored and pissed that the iPhone did not have simple features. I had the 2g iphone and the 3g iphone later i went and sold my 3g and got myself a samsung blackjack 2 its perfect as a backup phone i have to admit but not as a general phone. Well then i saved money for the blackberry Bold which i admitted was an awesome phone with its email and speakers but the os was just full of leaks i have to admit it was a great phone but i sold it in order to switch to pay the eft for my family's contract but they decided not to switch to tmobile for cheaper plans, so basically i was stuck with no blackberry and money in my pocket to buy another phone so i bough myself a G1 which was unlocked.

That was another problem i found out that the speaker didn't work and i didn't realize it at the time since i couldn't play any music since there was none on it and no internet to test. But w/e later i brick the g1 trying to root access it and now im sitting here with a samsung blackjack 2 and a bricked g1. I realized after going through all the major competitors smartphones besides the pre i realized that the iPhone is the best out of them all. Once 3.0 hits and the new iPhone hits i believe i will be in the same place as i was on june 29 2007 :) just waiting in line for a brand new awesome iPhone.

I know it was long but i wanted to share my experience with everyone. But i have to say the only phone to compete against the iphone is probably the pre and the android behind it. I actually thank those companies to drive apple to the point to of making there os better. So im off and i hope i get no flames but i was an idiot at the time but as my friend says good people make bad decisions, you know why just to try something different :p

2. polishmacuser thread starter macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

3. JCastro macrumors 6502a

Welcome back...:D

I can't ever see myself straying away from my iPhone after reading all that. Sorry you had to go through all that headache and money just to find out that the iPhone is really pretty nice. Maybe not perfect but pretty close.

4. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

Yeah. Maybe if all the complainers on MR did that, they'd stop complaining. Who has 200 G1's and Bold's to give away? :D