IPhone is forbidden by Syrian goverment to fight protests

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Laith99, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Laith99 macrumors newbie

Hello

As you may know people in my country is protesting against president since 9 months. they are trying to fight us in every single possible way, killing is everywhere, they even used military and tanks.

in a crazy new move, they forbidden IPHONE !! that sounds really silly, im n't sure what the hell ! or what they are thinking of.

this paper is from the government
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2128201/iphone.jpg

the translation is:
    (Using IPhone is forbidden due to its illegal services, issued by the Telecommunications Authority under the penalty of confiscation and legal accountability)

http://news.yahoo.com/iphone-gets-banned-syria-curb-protest-coverage-042724526.html

they took my iphone! and you can't even ask why!

pray for us!

2. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

Well, in the UK, the government was thinking of temporarily blocking social networking sites such as Facebook. It is understandable, but a completely despicable way of doing things.

Good luck though, you need a new government.

3. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

ahhhh! these protests just got a lot scarier! how could one live without there iPhone? :eek: :rolleyes:

4. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

The way you did pre 2007?

5. Laith99 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes blocking social networking sites is understandable, but cutting electricity, water and communication from my city for 25 days is n't, right ? :confused:

and to steal my IPhone and kick my a** and the reason was ( having an advanced device ) is n't !

:confused:

----------

we wish if things were on iphones only, lol :confused: ! they killed around 5000 people in 9 months!

6. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

I wish you luck. The world is watching in frustrated sadness about what is happening in Syria.

7. Laith99 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you so much for that, we really need to hear this, we really do !