Iphone is good platform, but at&t is SH**T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by johnsy, Aug 4, 2008.

1. johnsy macrumors 6502

Iphone would be the phone I would use, but as long as it is on At&t network I will never even consider buying it. I don't mind overcharging for using iphone, that is a part of everything new and popular. Either company would have charged more for iphone service. But problem is different-

At&t totally doesn't care about customers. They don't value your time, they represent communism in this modern era. If you want to find out what is communism try to call their support numbers. There is no option to talk with real person without listening to robot at least 5 minutes. Even after robot lets you reach real person don't expect to talk with anyone without waiting another 10-15 minutes. Seriously I wouldn't mind indians at this point. Even they might speak with deep accent at least they would be available. So after 15-20 minutes of your wasted time on hold good luck if your problem will be solved. Oh, did I mentioned that at&t full of sh**t and continues to lie even when you are hold? How can phrase "call will be answered in one minute" be more annoying when it is repeated countless times, at least 2 times in a minute?

At&t is the worst company I have ever dealt in USA. It is example how to do business as inefficiently as you can and totally ignore customers.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

We already have established rant threads.

Oh, and you can say, "Shoot" here, just not the four-letter variant.

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

AT&T has been good to me, it's possible you've encountered a bad CSR?

You should try Sprint if they think AT&T is bad.

4. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

I've been with AT&T->Cingular->at&t mobility and I have really enjoyed the service and support I have received when I've called. They have been nothing but kind. I did get a bit annoyed when they switched to their newest phone-tree, but it still works with the "0" trick to get right through to an agent. I have also had to call support for the other 4 "major" wireless carriers, and I can tell you that at&t's support is by far the best I've encountered.

TEG