Iphone is missing stock applications

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Kevinnijjar23, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Kevinnijjar23 macrumors member

Ok so i was updating my iphone by putting some new music on my phone and after that i took my phone out of my labtop and i was missing my applications like stocks notes calendar voice memos and contacts i have restored my phone 2 times already and that hasnt solved anything does anyone know what happened can i go to apple and get a new phone:confused::confused::confused:

Attached Files:

2. Surely Guest

Surely

3. Kevinnijjar23 thread starter macrumors member

yea but the only thing i did when i jailbreaked it installous and a theme i didnt download anything other than that

4. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

Wirelessly posted (BB 8900: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16)

If you were jailbroken and used poof to hide icons, they will remain when you restore your phone but without jailbreaking again there is no way to access poof to make them return. A clean install WITHOUT restoring from a backup will give you your stock icons back. Then you cam decide how to proceed once you know.

5. Surely Guest

Surely

Did you, by any chance, hide any of those apps?

Installous huh? Nothing like admitting to stealing from devs....:rolleyes: