iPhone 7(+) Iphone issue, open app have to enter password

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EnteriiB, Apr 12, 2018.

1. EnteriiB macrumors newbie

EnteriiB

Hi all

Wondering if anyone can shine a light on this, when I open an app on my phone it asks for me to login into my iTunes account. It does not happen all the time but enough to make it a pain.

I have signed out from iTunes and signed back in, same thing happens. I have restored the phone same thing happens. Logged out go iCloud same thing.

I would rather not have to do a full reset. It's just a pain having to login when i open an app.

Thanks

2. AJsAWiz macrumors 68040

AJsAWiz

I called Apple about this. I made numerous calls with numerous suggestions but none of them worked. This only happens (being required to sign in to iTunes) on my iPhone only and not my iPad. The last rep (Senior Tech) suggested that this might be part of an update designed to keep others from accessing this information on your phone. I don' t know about that. I've searched and have nothing to substantiate this claim. For me this happens after my iPhone has been shut down, overnight. When I start it in the morning I have to sign in to my iTunes account. I suppose the solution for me would be to not shut down my iPhone for a long period of time. I just don't think this should happen and no one I know, with iPhones, seems to have this issue.

3. EnteriiB thread starter macrumors newbie

EnteriiB

I upgraded to an X 2 weeks ago and not had the issue since.. Very weird