Iphone/itunes account question

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Soura2112, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Soura2112 macrumors 6502

I just called Apple, but closed at 6pm, so, here I am.
    This should be simple but something is not working, and its all around an Email address change/update for my Itunes account.

I used to use my Yahoo address (sbcglobal to be exact) but I canceled my AT&T account, they said I may loose the Email, but it's still going strong months later.

Anyway, I went into my Itunes account and changed/added my .me Email, which I did awhile ago. But the past week or so something strange happened, they kicked out my Sbcglobal totally, and now my .Me remains, but I cannot update Apps on my Iphone or get new apps, music, etc, even with my .me account, which has credit cards and all. I can download from my laptop, get new apps, synch everything is cool, but I cannot update my apps at all. The only thing I changed in Itunes is update my email, so until I call Apple I am asking you guys since you guys/gals are always good help.

Make it simple, I only want my new email to work like my old email did. I am sure it's an easy fix on Apple's side, but maybe I have to fix something.

I also noticed they don't take any other emails except AOL or .ME, so I guess I didnt notice that till this problem came up.
    Thanks for any info

2. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

well yeah dude, you cancelled at&t, you cant use their towers any more cuz u dont have a plan, that would be leeching if you could do that, the only thing i can see you doing is to use the iphones wifi feature to get your internet.