iPhone iTunes problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by sutton111, Sep 5, 2010.

1. sutton111 macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 4. I'm currently having problems with iTunes on the handset itself. I can load iTunes, but, the Top Tens in the music section doesn't load up, it just leaves a blank page. I've contacted Apple care, all they said to do was to restore the handset, which I did, but this hasn't helped. I know it's only a minor issue, but, it's quite frustrating tbh.

Can anyone help with this issue please.

2. celticpride678

Did you restore as a new device or from a backup?

3. sutton111 thread starter macrumors newbie

From a backup.

4. celticpride678

I'd try restoring as a new device and that should correct the issue.

5. Big Ells macrumors 6502

Big Ells

I've got the same issue come up on mine and the mrs iphones yesterday. I don't really want to restore from new device as i have a lot of texts i want to keep.

Any other ideas?

6. sutton111 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm ging to give it until Wednesday when the new software is released if that doesn't solve it, i'll do the system restore, it's something I don't want to do either, because like yourself I have txts i want to keep too, it's bloody annoying. :mad:

I'm glad I'm not the only one to suffer the same problem. If that doesn't work then off to the Apple Store I go.

7. sutton111 thread starter macrumors newbie

BTW, i want the same MacBook you have. How good is it?

8. Big Ells macrumors 6502

Big Ells

Right an update, got into work today and there are 5 other people with iphone 4's on all of them the Top Ten function just comes up black! Very strange, is it a UK thing?

It's the best laptop i have ever owned, and i used to work for HP.

9. sutton111 thread starter macrumors newbie

It's obviously a fault with their systems then. I think we all should contact Apple Care and tell them about the fault.

Now that's a recommendation, i used to have a HP laptop, it was ok, I have a HP desktop which has been good, but the monitor is rubbish.

10. sutton111 thread starter macrumors newbie

Just checked my iPhone and it's come back tonight. Thought i'd report an update :D

11. ATC macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

It's still blank for me (FWIW I'm in Canada). Gonna contact apple about this next week. For those who got theirs to work, what exactly did you do or did it just come back on its own?