iPhone & iTunes: Technical Glitches when Updated?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Dream.Finder, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Dream.Finder macrumors member

Howdy,

Since I can never manage to email an Apple Rep. with their consumer services... I miswell ask here instead, probably will get a better answer too... ;)

Anyway, I recently updated my iPhone to the newest software and viola... problems and glitches ensue. Anyway...

PROBLEM 1
    ON THE FIRST UPDATE.... all album artwork avatars turned all fuzzy in the small preview window when you click the album you want to listen to in the list of many albums. This is when you can view more album details and beside it is the photo that turned fuzzy (it used to be crystal clear). Below is all the song listings.

PROBLEM 2
    ON THE SECOND UPDATED (most recent)... most of every album's artwork has disappeared, leaving a blank space where it had been previous (this is the photo at the same location as mentioned above). Also, previously when you are listening to music and click the lock to turn off your display screen - if you were to click it again it would display the song name, the artist or album (can't remember which of the two exactly) and the artwork, below the time clock and above the slide to unlock switch.

SO... does anybody know what's wrong, or maybe how to fix this dang issue... or is it just a bug apple needs to fix for the next update? :apple:

THANKS A TON!

2. Dodgeroo macrumors regular

You aren't alone :confused:

I just synced, and all my album art was replaced by the new album.

I'll have a hunt around see what I can find out.

3. Dream.Finder thread starter macrumors member

Strange... :apple:... :rolleyes: