iPhone jailbreak help please! Media access?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dazed.confused, Aug 8, 2009.

1. dazed.confused macrumors newbie

I've been looking on the forums and I havent been able to find the answer to my question...

So I want to give my friend my 2G iPhone. She has T-Mobile which isn't a problem because my sister does as well and I've jailbroken her phone. Problem is, after setting up the phone, how does she add music and other media onto the phone since it was set up on my computer?

When I plug the iPhone into a different computer, you can't access the music or movies. I can't set the phone up on her computer/iTunes since she lives in another state, and she isn't very tech savvy so she would probably have a hard time jailbreaking/unlocking it herself.

What should I do?

A quick response would be nice since I have to overnight it to her in a couple of days. Thanks!

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Jailbreak it, and activate it with redsn0w, and it will be ready to go. The first time she plugs it into her computer she can set it up. There is no need to set it up on your computer.

3. dazed.confused thread starter macrumors newbie