iPhone jet black protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Rob198612, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Rob198612 macrumors 6502

2. treimche macrumors member

I tried using Body Guardz skins and glass screen protectors on my iPhone 6+ and it was all a bunch of garbage. The skins don't stick very well at all and kept peeling off. The glass screen protectors also didn't stick well, allowing dust and dirt to get underneath. Would never buy from them again.

3. Rob198612 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you for that comment wont get it

4. Court tonic macrumors member

Court tonic

I have used Ghost Armor since the iPhone 5 & I love it! Plan on using it for the 7 as well. I personally have never had an issue with it not fitting right or peeling off or even tinting in color after prolonged use. The best part is they have a booth in my local mall that applies it for you, it was $40 for the whole body on my 6s and lifetime replacement for a $5 installation fee. I'd look into that if your interested in a slim feel with protection.

5. Rob198612 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes thats right forgot about Ghost Armor there is one next to my local apple store. i wasn't aware they had a whole body one only figured they had one only for the front. i wonder if they will sell it only for the back of the phone since i have a glass protector for the front.

6. michael31986 macrumors 68040

im waiting for spigen to make a back screen protector, but in the mean time im going to use a 6splus back cover and just cut the camera part bigger.

7. Court tonic macrumors member

Court tonic

They will sell it for just the back if that is what you want, I got it for just the back on my iPad mini.

8. Rob198612 thread starter macrumors 6502

Cool thanks, how do u think the jet black will look with the clear protector from ghost armor?

9. michael31986 macrumors 68040

spigen back protector looks like its a little matte, but i guess the jet black will stil look darker and shiner than the actual matte black iphone.

10. Court tonic macrumors member

Court tonic

I think it would look good, on the screen of my 6s the black is still very glossy, I personally think it will look better then a clear case, more natural.