Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bojado71

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2008
Has anyone heard of the iPhone having a problem of all of a sudden dialing the last number you called? My iPhone has begun to out of nowhere start dialing the last number called (may have been called hours ago) and then when I quickly click "End Call", it just keeps redialing. Is there a fix for this? Appreciate any help.

Moi un Mouton

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2008
Bracknell UK
I have not heard of it before, but if it's a software glitch there's a good chance that reset or restore will fix it. If it's hardware (and it doesn't sound like it) then it probably won't.

Vonswanko

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2008
Has anyone heard of the iPhone having a problem of all of a sudden dialing the last number you called? My iPhone has begun to out of nowhere start dialing the last number called (may have been called hours ago) and then when I quickly click "End Call", it just keeps redialing. Is there a fix for this? Appreciate any help.

My wifes phone just started doing the same thing. Have done a restore and a DFU restore. It still does it randomly. i might be making a genius bar appointment soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.