iPhone keeps respringing! please Help Me!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iStar786, Apr 18, 2012.

1. iStar786 macrumors newbie

My iphone 4 (5.0.1) froze so I tried to do a tethered reboot but now I got to the lockscreen and it keeps respringing before I can type in my password or even turn it off!
    Please help! I'm not that much of a techie and I think I'm going to start crying coz my phone looks ********* up :'(
    PLLLLEEEAAASEEEE tell me what to do!
    Thanks in advance

Btw used redsn0w

2. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

did you try plugging it into a wall outlet?

mine does this when its completely dead a computer usb won't power it on

3. kylz01 macrumors newbie

Annoying but it can be worked around

Hi.

I joined this forum just to tell you how i fix this problem.

Sometimes when i reboot my iphone i get the same annoying error. Its when the iphone reboots and loads the JB data, sometimes the data is loaded correctly and causes this little annoyance.

You need to reboot your phone again, sometimes this has to be done a few times. To turn it off just hold the Sleep/wake button and the home button in until the screen turns off. Boot back up and try it again. It could require more than 1 attempts but it does fix it eventually.

Let me know how it goes.

4. ppyil macrumors newbie

Does this only work with an untethered jailbreak? I've tried it with my iPod Touch 3g 32GB running iOS 5.0 with a tethered jailbreak, and its not working. I'm waiting for a new iPod cable to arrive, because my current one is quite suspect. Hopefully that will fix it

5. iphoneFIX1 macrumors newbie

Another solution is that you can download tinyumbrella and enter recovery mode. After you press fix recovery, your iphone/ipod reboots, and while it reboots immediately do the steps to enter dfu mode.

6. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

turn it of, hold volume up than power it on while keeping volume up pushed during the boot cycle, yuo will boot in to safe-mode. from there try a normal start or you can go into cydia and uninstall any conflicting apps you installed lately.