iPhone keyboard for chunky fingers.

Cattywampus_

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 19, 2006
Hi

Does anyone know of a keyboard that offers the same function as the stock Apple keyboard but that has wider keys that would make it easier for someone with chunky (read: fat :)) fingers to type?

Don't want any extra function or any fandangle clever attempts at predicting what I am trying to type... Just keys that fill the entire space available.

Thanks.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Don't think there's a keyboard with bigger keys really without getting a bigger screen basically and perhaps using it in landscape.

There are some alternative keyboards that do things to help with typing better, like Fleksy that doesn't really require hitting the specific key exactly right and it would still typically type out the right words that you meant. So it's still through some prediction in a sense, but gives the ability to type without being exact on smaller keys.

Some other apps exist that might just have a bigger internal keyboard (but hard to say how well it works), like Easy Typing -- Larger and Better Keyboard and maybe some others.

Cattywampus_

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 19, 2006
iPhone 6 Plus.

No. Just no. Regardless of the fact that cost wise it is like buying a brand new car just because a bulb in the headlights don't work... the iPhone 6 Plus and phones of a similar size are just so impractical for use as a phone. My opinion of course.

----------

The one that can change the size of the keyboard is Flesky, you should try that out.

Thanks niki. I will look at that one.

Hopefully someone will release a nice basic keyboard that is designed specifically for those with chubby digits :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.