Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hotwheels

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2011
I've been using my iPhone on AT&T GoPhone for 6 months, after following the trick on unlockit.co.nz. This worked with no trouble! Great data rates and a good voice plan too.

However today I got a message saying my data plan is depleted. I rang up to complain and the AT&T rep said that they have updated their system and are now kicking off iPhone users. She added another 50MB for me to test with. It work for a few mins then I got another message saying my data plan was depleted.

Is anyone else finding this? Is there a new work-around for using the iPhone on AT&T prepaid GoPhone?

LoloBond

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2011
I've been using my iPhone on AT&T GoPhone for 6 months, after following the trick on unlockit.co.nz. This worked with no trouble! Great data rates and a good voice plan too.

However today I got a message saying my data plan is depleted. I rang up to complain and the AT&T rep said that they have updated their system and are now kicking off iPhone users. She added another 50MB for me to test with. It work for a few mins then I got another message saying my data plan was depleted.

Is anyone else finding this? Is there a new work-around for using the iPhone on AT&T prepaid GoPhone?

Go straight talk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.