Iphone Leakage.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CPosty, Jan 26, 2009.

1. CPosty macrumors newbie

CPosty

I noticed a few days ago that my iPhone's color was leaking in about 2-3 place on the left side. I brought it to the apple store 2 days ago and they said its a problem that other employees have with the phone. Therefore they did not replace it.

Has anyone else had this problem and not get it replaced?:rolleyes:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

My iPhone never leaked. If it did I'd put a diaper on it.

Do you mean the light leak on the side? It's cosmetic, some have had it changed others have not. Does the phone still function? If so, don't worry about it.

3. CPosty thread starter macrumors newbie

CPosty

yeah, its the light leak on the side. it doesn't interfere with the function of the phone. It is just annoying to see haha :p

4. CPosty thread starter macrumors newbie

CPosty

yeah i figured i'd ask... i know people that have gotten it replaced before for that so. I'll prob. go back and make another appointment and talk to a genius at the store. :p

5. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

i just had this problem last week actually. Had a light leak in a few places on the left side of the phone..

Took it in and the bastard genius took it to the back room, came back and said "i could barely see it" so then i yelled at him and said i saw it sooooo cleary last night and this morning and then he's like ok ok and they gave me a replacement :)

6. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

You yelled at someone to get it replaced? Wow :eek: