iPhone left unattended

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jayducharme, Oct 3, 2008.

1. jayducharme macrumors 68030

jayducharme

Here's a disturbing story of a heartless young woman who left her iPhone locked in a hot car:

iPhone Left in a Hot Car

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Ok, I get it and it was funny up to the part where "the toddler was unconscious" then it took a turn for the worse. I'm not one to laugh at a dangerous situation or negligent homicide, Sorry... :eek::(

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

So sad. Anyone can be an iPhone owner these days.

4. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

That was the funniest part since it summed up the basic joke in a very straightforward way. If you didn't like that part, why on earth did you like the rest? It's all the same joke!

5. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Dood, it's just the Onion! And even if it was a real story, toddlers are pretty resilient. ;)

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I get it, but I just had a friend finish a one year jail sentence for leaving her child in the car (Child died in 160 degree heat in the car) while she went in to the office to work, thinking her husband had taken the child to childcare, when in fact it was her turn to drop off the sleeping child sitting in the backseat and now she goes all over the state promoting "knowing where your child is at FIRST!" It's probably just me...:(

7. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Wow, I don't know how I could live with myself if that had ever happened to me. Those stories are always so incredibly sad.

8. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Like I said, you don't HAVE to find it funny. I just find it odd that you said you laughed at the first part. I wouldn't have liked any of this if I were you. This is a terrible thing and I wouldn't expect anyone close to it to appreciate this in any form.

9. ns04 macrumors newbie

ns04

i hope this serves as a wake up call... leave your toddlers at home and keep your iphones in your pocket.

10. fireman13 macrumors 6502

Due to the nature of my job, I find that story extremely NOT funny. I have personally had to break into to 3 vehicles on 3 seperate ocasions only to be 3 small children under the age of 2 die on me. One of which was a few days later in a hospital. So forgive me but I'm not laughing either.