iPhone + Leopard = freezing & not syncing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macrlz9, Nov 6, 2007.

1. macrlz9 macrumors 6502

macrlz9

Hi all. I have searched around & haven't found my specific problem.... First of all I am running a PPC iMac with a clean install of Leopard. Everytime I plug my iPhone in to sync, iTunes will beachball for about 5 min or so before "syncing". I get the "Sync in Progress" for probably about 10 min, then it appears to be done, but none of my contacts, calendars, or anything in the "info" tab synced? I have updated to the most recent version of iTunes & it all worked fine with Tiger. Any help would be appreciated!!

2. macrlz9 thread starter macrumors 6502

macrlz9

Also, my Info tab is blank even if I check the boxes???

Attached Files:

3. macrlz9 thread starter macrumors 6502

macrlz9

Sorry to keep replying to my own post, but I tried again clicking the check boxes for Addressbook, Calendars, etc. & came up with with a message saying syncing is disabled & asks if I want to enable syncing.. I click "yes" then it says "Syncing cannot be enabled on this computer." Ugh i'm don't know what i did, but it stinks! Override & Ok both don't do anything....

Attached Files:

4. macrlz9 thread starter macrumors 6502

macrlz9

Ok, I have been working at this for days and finally just now fixed it... I found this article:
    http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1122225&tstart=0

It had me delete the "SyncServices" folder in ~/Library/Application Support/SyncServices which fixed the problem!!! I don't know how to delete a thread, or I would so it can either die or be deleted I guess. :p

5. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

ha ha.... I'm sorry no one here could help you... But I'm glad you found out how to fix it....