Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonfarr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 29, 2012
Portland
I know apple includes their new 3.5-lightning adapter, but will they ever offer a full length cable that has 3.5 on one end and lightning on the other for headphones like the wired beats pro? Seems like its not a horrible ideal, i would definitely buy a couple of them. Seems odd they haven't already released something like it.

Last edited:

Superrjamz54

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2015
I know apple includes their new 3.5-lightning adapter, but will they ever offer a full length cable that has 3.5 on one end and lightning on the other for headphones like the wired beats pro? Seems like its not a horrible ideal, i would definitely buy a couple of them. Seems odd they haven't already released something like it.
Apple wouldn't make one saying made by Apple, wouldn't surprise me to see Beats and Bose come out with one though.

jetsam

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2015
I'd love to see a cable that has lightning on one end and MMCX connectors on the other.

sheltem

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2008
My Logitech UE 6000 headphones has a completely detachable cable, so I would be excited for this as well!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.