Iphone lineup 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jordan246, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Jordan246 macrumors regular

Jordan246

have a question i was wondering what the line is going to be like for the iPhones this year my predictions are
    5s 5se 6s 6s plus iphone 7 7 plus

Let me know what you guys thinks what iPhones will be in the line up this year. Let me know. Thanks

2. RadioGaGa1984 Suspended

RadioGaGa1984

Those are some serious predictions right there.

3. JM macrumors 6502a

JM

4. JayIsAwesome macrumors 65816

JayIsAwesome

5. pojo1806 macrumors 68000

iPhone SE
    iPhone 6S + 6S Plus
    iPhone 7 + 7 Plus + 7 Pro

6. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

We've heard that the 5S will be dropped to half price. The question is whether that's "while supplies last" or if it's a permanent change. Otherwise I would go with what most here have said for their lineup. I'm incertain if the 5s stays or goes though. At $250 I think it would be a solid entry level iOS device that may even tap into some of the low to mid range android sales.

7. iThingsGurl macrumors 6502a

iThingsGurl

I believe 5s will be dropped for good. Carriers here in Canada have already started offering it for free on basic plans.

While I agree with you, that would however create a dilemma. At $250 it'd be a serious threat to the sales of the newly launched SE

8. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Maybe. Depends on the specs and features of the new device and how they decide to market it. If it's "just a smaller 6S", it would stand to reason that it is still a high end phone catering to high end market. I don't know that it WILL be that, just saying what might be.