iPhone locked out?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by xfortify, Jul 7, 2013.

1. xfortify macrumors newbie

Hello, new to this site as you may tell. For reference, I'm on an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.
    After downloading an an app on Cydia, PDAnet, the download did not complete, and ended in an error. It then asked me to restart my springboard, which I did. But after restarting my springboard, the iPhone booted up, took me to an iOS 6 setup screen, and required an activation. This is obviously concerning because I already activated my iPhone awhile ago. I tried to activate it both using my cellular connection and a WIFI connection, and both methods resulted in an error message, "Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable." Why did I have to activate my phone again, why is not letting me, and why did this happen after trying to downloading this Cydia app?

Thanks!

2. anaqvi786 macrumors regular

Well, you are Jailbroken so download iFunBox, and go to the file manager. Delete the setup folder and it should take you to the home screen.