Iphone locked urget !

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Just1fy, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Just1fy macrumors newbie

Hello i was trying to make my push notifications work on my jailbreaked iphone 4.3.3 with the cydia tweak SAM but i made some settings that i didnt know what it really did so i decided to reinstall the app and while ill was respringing a screen came up and told me to plug it in to itunes and when i did that it only said that it was a invalid sim card or something, My iphone is locked for another Phone operator so the only way i can use it is through out of jailbreak and now i cant start the phone or anything. i can restore it but then itunes will force me to upgrade to the 4.3.5 upgrade i believe it is or something but there aint any jailbreakes for that upgrade yet soo.. i think im pretty screwed if not any one of you have a soloution for my problem.

Thanks.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You can try redsnow in order to hactivate it without a sim.

4. Rosecute macrumors newbie

Iphone locked urget !

Hi friends can anyone tell me the place where I can buy the iphone locked with contract and also with some game and application for free. And also mention the websites to know more about the contracts.

5. wpotere Guest

What country are you in? As for free applications, the only ones are in the apple store. If you are looking for crack apps, you won't get any answers here.

6. Just1fy thread starter macrumors newbie

Will it matter if i already have a jailbreak on it?, cuz the screen is that tells me to connect to itunes is on all the time but i can stil text through bite sms but i cant get to the menu. so if i would jailbreak it again with redsn0w without to reset the iphone will it work?