Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Toups

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 23, 2007
For those of you who are interested, I have attached a screenshot from the login page of the iPhone interface for Lotus Domino Web Access. This would be available after LotusSphere later this month.

I am an IBM employee and as of right now, this is only available internally on the network, but at least everyone will know its coming :)

Attachments

• iphone access.JPG
    iphone access.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 302

huggablejunk

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2008
Wrong!

This is bluemail, not Domino Web Access Ultralite!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fabiopignatti/2209762292/

Check out the flickr photo above to see Domino Web Acces Ultralite on the iPhone and iTouch. It will work for any web browser enabled device and is slated for the 8.5 time frame.

I have used this first hand and it is inside the Safari browser in the iPhone, not a native application (But it might be able to sync with iPhone when the SDK comes out?!?), but it has all your mail/contacts/calendar and a few extras from your normal Domino Web Access Full/Lite mode account but it's formatted for reading and navigation on the mobile devices.

The dev team told me that it would work on any mobile browser that had basic HTML and "inline" image rendering capabilities.

This looks promising, especially if Apple wants to break into the business market.

~HJ

naquada

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2006
the issue is that you need leap support in the iphone to really break into the business market

I work for ibm just for note and theres great things coming from the lotus camp.. for me notes on the iphone and leap support would make my working life alot easier, and more fun :)

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.