General iPhone/Mac app that auto redials? (Not when busy)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Koobs123, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Koobs123, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014

Koobs123 macrumors member

Looking for an application/website either on NON jail broken iPhone or Mac that will auto redial a number after a certain amount of rings.

EDITED

Hacker help!! :D

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Sorry for your experience but anytime you purchase an iDevice in the "wild" you must know enough about iPhones to test it and know if what you are getting is what you are supposed to be getting.

Besides, what you want to can be a violation of law in most places (even if you believe he deserves it)

3. Koobs123 thread starter macrumors member

I give up on the phone method and want to find something for my Mac as i feel there will be more program/online options for a Mac (even a PC as i have bootcamp) to accomplish this.

please this is life or deaths, doctor said I have 2 moons to live If I don't find a
    'auto redialer' or 'dialer' app. please I dont want to die!

also it is not illegal to own a phone/program that can do this as many phone have the option if its auto redial, setting an amount using an app (think this one is in google store), redialing just 1-3 times, etc.

illegal part is abusing them.... but thats just up to me so no laws are broken on the forums, and or by providing the app.

4. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

These forums aren't really ran based on any outside laws, in the end it's what the admins want to allow. And an auto dialer for phone bombing or whatever it's called is gonna be a no go on 99% of forums and definitely here.
    Suggest you give up looking here before you risk getting suspended or banned here. Vandalism, theft and harassment topics tend to get deleted to.

5. Koobs123 thread starter macrumors member

thats like not being able to discuss the spoof app (which is an app available on the app store).

Redialers are available as legitimate apps/features on many phones... just happens that they are not on the iPhone.

original Post is edited.

6. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

That's apples and oranges but if you don't get why or how that's to bad. I won't spell it out for you.