Iphone mat?

doc shivers

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2012
Are there any companies that make an iphone mat? I already have a case, but I am paranoid about scratching my case up, so I'd like to get a few mats that I can set it on so my case doesn't get scratched.

ducatiti

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2011
Are there any companies that make an iphone mat? I already have a case, but I am paranoid about scratching my case up, so I'd like to get a few mats that I can set it on so my case doesn't get scratched.
How about using mousepad considering you may have some lying around the house already? Even better if you have the gel type :)

yoshimeow

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
How about using mousepad considering you may have some lying around the house already? Even better if you have the gel type :)
Lol exactly. No wonder there are all these companies making so much money off of apple fanboys. Might not be a bad idea. Buy generic mouse pads and market it as iMats. Too bad the ipad name is already taken cause that works too ;)

stuaz

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2012
You could get a case for your case....and then a case for your case-case... when does it stop!! :rolleyes:

But seriously, what exactly is an 'iPhone mat'. Like the other poster said - a mouse mat, or a cloth or a duster or any thing could do it - unless you need it branded! :D

2high2aim

macrumors 6502
Apr 19, 2010
SoCal
LOL I thought I was paranoid about protecting my iphone. Whats next a screen protector for my screen protector and a case for my case. LOL I guess you just want to throw your money at all accessories.

Simple solution: Mouse Pad, Logical Solution: Buy a new case when your unhappy.

hkfan24

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2012
Don't even waste your time with this guy. Just check his post/thread history and you'll see what a psycho this guy is.

markrivers

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2008
Stevenson Ranch, California
OR buy 2 iPhones. :D

First iPhone : display it in a glass shelf with sounds and spot light
Second iPhone: do as you wish!

Seriously, i'm wondering when "these" guys get to own luxury cars in the future..:D