Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iPhone missed call alerts pushed to MacBook?

Krissypantz2828

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
Ok this is starting to P me the F off!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I cant get growl to send me missed phone calls from my iphone to my MACBOOK?????? I was able to do this with my android...iPhone..I love it but its SOOOOO restricted...I looked everywhere, and sure of course when I actually consider jailbreaking my iphone I CANT!!!!! FML

Any ideas anyone????? Im missing calls, I never had this issue with android because it would have a notifier .. led blinking light etc.. to let me know when I missed a call..why is apple so stupid?

I do apologize, I accidentally posted this question in ios hacks and jailbreaks!

MrMacMack

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2012
Ok this is starting to P me the F off!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I cant get growl to send me missed phone calls from my iphone to my MACBOOK?????? I was able to do this with my android...iPhone..I love it but its SOOOOO restricted...I looked everywhere, and sure of course when I actually consider jailbreaking my iphone I CANT!!!!! FML

Any ideas anyone????? Im missing calls, I never had this issue with android because it would have a notifier .. led blinking light etc.. to let me know when I missed a call..why is apple so stupid?

I do apologize, I accidentally posted this question in ios hacks and jailbreaks!

I'd hate to see how you'd react if you lost your phone.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.