iPhone missed call alerts pushed to MacBook?

Krissypantz2828

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
Ok this is starting to P me the F off!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I cant get growl to send me missed phone calls from my iphone to my MACBOOK?????? I was able to do this with my android...iPhone..I love it but its SOOOOO restricted...I looked everywhere, and sure of course when I actually consider jailbreaking my iphone I CANT!!!!! FML

Any ideas anyone????? Im missing calls, I never had this issue with android because it would have a notifier .. led blinking light etc.. to let me know when I missed a call..why is apple so stupid?

I do apologize, I accidentally posted this question in ios hacks and jailbreaks!

MrMacMack

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2012
Ok this is starting to P me the F off!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I cant get growl to send me missed phone calls from my iphone to my MACBOOK?????? I was able to do this with my android...iPhone..I love it but its SOOOOO restricted...I looked everywhere, and sure of course when I actually consider jailbreaking my iphone I CANT!!!!! FML

Any ideas anyone????? Im missing calls, I never had this issue with android because it would have a notifier .. led blinking light etc.. to let me know when I missed a call..why is apple so stupid?

I do apologize, I accidentally posted this question in ios hacks and jailbreaks!
I'd hate to see how you'd react if you lost your phone.