IPhone Mobile Contracts O2 & AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ishopukisfake, Aug 7, 2008.

1. ishopukisfake macrumors regular

I have a few queries about how Apple and o2 or At&t are working their contracts....

I've heard that with some contract deals, if you don't use all your call minutes from one month, they automatically carry over to the next month, is that true with apple and o2?
    And what happens if by the end of your contract you have a huge amount of call minutes unused? - Do they refund you the amount of call minutes you haven't used, or have you lost of all of the money for those unused call minutes?
    Oh and what if you use up your call minutes one month and need to use more?

2. StoneColdSober macrumors 6502

Not to be rude, but why do people expect others to provide them information that can easily be found on either company's website? This isn't just directed at you. For the life of me I can't understand why people come to a forum such as this to get answers to these types of questions. More often than not you will get misinformation (not suggesting this is intentional).

I assure you that answers to your questions can be found at either of the following websites:

AT&T Plans

O2 Plans

I am not trying to instigate anything here, just making a recommendation that it may be best to go straight to the source for the information you seek, I think in the long run the information you will get will be more accurate.

3. philgilder macrumors 68000

yeah, all that info is on o2 website, and you're asking about o2, not at&t so i don't know why its in the title, as they will have different policies

1. if you do not use all your minutes one month, they do not get rolled over to the next
    2. nope, no refund if you don't use all the minutes. downgrade your call plan if you find yourself not needing it
    3.Extra call 20p (per minute)
    Text (per message) 12p

4. DenniZ macrumors 6502a

You pay for what you get, if you don't use it tough, no rollover minutes on O2, unless its the end of your contract.

5. ishopukisfake thread starter macrumors regular

Wow, ok, thanks for the info phil - I know this is an international site, and so I also thought it would be interesting to find out how it works in america and what their policy is

6. ishopukisfake thread starter macrumors regular

Well I didn't fancy raking through tonnes of terms and conditions to find the answer to a simple question (many on this forum would know and quite possibly not be extremely upset about answering. )

Finding this out I'm doubly glad i didn't sign up to the contracts