iPhone Monitoring Software

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by theblindbandit, Mar 26, 2010.

1. theblindbandit macrumors newbie

Hello,

I am 15 years old and would really like the iPhone. I have had basically every single iPod there is. Our family is with AT&T (parents have the iPhone). I am getting sick of carrying around my piece of junk phone AND my iPod Touch - I just want to combine them. I work with iPhones (sell on ebay & develop simple apps) so I am very aware of what they can do - but so are my parents. They will not let me have an iPhone (or iPad for that matter) with internet/youtube capabilities unless they can see what websites I have gone to and see what I am seeing, ect... I have offered to buy my own iPhone & pay for service completely myself but it is a no-go.

Does anyone know of a REAL (not one of those cheap scam) program/application that can see the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch from a computer, as well as log what websites have been visited, etc?

Money is not a problem, and neither is jailbreaking. If you have to jailbreak the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to get this application to work, then that is fine with me.

Thanks in advance

TBB

2. theblindbandit thread starter macrumors newbie

3. theblindbandit thread starter macrumors newbie

I really need help with this. Any answer would be appreciated.