iPhone Mortgage Calculator

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DrMoray, Aug 8, 2007.

1. DrMoray macrumors member

Here's a new iPhone application, iPay, a Mortgage Calculator. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

2. ThanatosId macrumors regular

ThanatosId

Glad you added that. It will come in handy. 2 suggestions though...can you add a clear fields button to start fresh and when it loads on the iPhone, it is tiny. I know zooming brings it forward, but then it floats on the screen rather than scrolling only up and down. Otherwise, thanks again...great tool.

3. DrMoray thread starter macrumors member

Perhaps its not obvious, but when you tap on one of the fields and bring up the keypad there's an "AC" button which resets all of the fields. Do you think it should be on the main screen too?

I'll work on getting the scaling better (bigger).

Thanks for looking, I'm glad you like it.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I don't have an iphone but I tried the link and it works fairly well. You should try to get it to put out an amortization schedule in excel format. :)

5. DrMoray thread starter macrumors member

I believe I fixed the scaling problem. Could someone with an iPhone please let me know if it looks right? It should just about fill the screen (width wise) and scroll just a bit to catch the last 2 fields.

Thanks in advance.

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Hopefully it's not a mortgage to pay off your iPhone! :D

Nice work. :)

7. hotsauce macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1C25 Safari/419.3)

nope,
    still having to zoom in. Great work regardless.

8. DrMoray thread starter macrumors member

I think I found the problem this time. I copied and pasted the <meta name="viewport" content="width=250" /> line into my code and didn't realize that the source I copied it from used so-called "smart quotes" instead of "straight quotes."

Anyone willing to check it one more time for me?

Thanks again.

9. Stallin Andrew macrumors newbie

Free mortgage calculator.

Hi friend!
    This is which you can see that there is a Free Mortgage Calculator and range of free guides and mortgage information packs.

10. benqmark macrumors newbie

we are looking to refinance our mortgage.

Okay, we are looking to refinance our mortgage. We had a bad experience with a mortgage broker the first time around. Aside from the BBB, are there any websites where I can find others' opinions/experiences with mortgage companies? Where can I find others' opinions on reputable mortgage companies? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

11. jimmyzito macrumors newbie

Mortgage Consultation

I am a Senior Loan Officer and branch manager at HCI Mortgage Bank. Free to shoot me over an email at jimmyzhci@yahoo.com and I will do my best to assist.

12. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

Nice. I have been using the HP12C to do my mortgage and interest rate on my iphone. Your app will speed things up. Thanks.:D

13. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Nice app, good to use because we are currently on the house hunt.

14. emma123 macrumors newbie

Thanks

thanks Drmoray for sharing this link. I was thinking the same application i can use and woala!!! i found this via your post.. Thanks.. This app is working great with my work as well as with my iphone :)

15. kiroshimasylvia macrumors newbie

I think that you need to check and see, my understanding is that flood insurance is available. One of the problems that the public may encounter is an agent that has not been to flood insurance education to sell it. That might have alot to do with it.. I think he said the other day that 33% of the claims for flood, were not in the flood plain. But, most people will not buy due to paying another premium….
    =========================
    Mortgage Advice

16. yusufa macrumors newbie

17. labman macrumors 604

labman

good job bumping a old thread! in the wrong section! :rolleyes: