iPhone Multi-Touch Trackpad App?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by littlesmegger, Jul 21, 2011.

1. littlesmegger macrumors newbie

Bit of a long shot seeing it's not been out that long, but there's every chance developers have been using an app alongside previous Lion releases etc.

Does anyone know of an app that allows you to use the iPhone or iPad's screen for Lion's new multi-touch gestures? As you can probably guess I'm using an early 2008 black MacBook and therefore don't have the unibody trackpad that you need for Lion, but also don't see why I should need to pay out 50 quid to use features I've technically paid for... there is logic in there somewhere trust me :D

Cheers.

P.S. I don't know if jailbroken apps can be discussed on this forum, given it is allowed to jailbreak etc now, but if it is allowed then Cydia apps are worthwhile suggestions too thanks.

2. gumblecosby macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/9A5248d Safari/6533.18.5)

I used touchpad on my iPod for multitouch in snow leopard. Gestures worked perfectly. It uses vnc to connect to the MacBook.
    Vnc is buggy on lion so it won't connect to the mac now so it won't work(yet).

Touchpad is in the App store