iPhone Music player - adding a single mp3 (but from main itunes)

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by samthemanz, Nov 12, 2014.

1. samthemanz macrumors newbie

I've been recording my lectures on my voice recorder (in the form of an mp3, approx 450mb) and I like to listen to the recording on the way home but the sound from the recorder is terrible.

I want to load it onto my iPhone 6 (latest ios) and play it from that... I take my macbook air with me, so I load the mp3 from the voice recorder onto my macbook air, and then using iTunes I add the mp3 to the USB Disk app (by Imesart).

This will allow me to play it using the app but I would really like to be able to add it to the proper Music app so I can adjust the EQ.

Is there any way of doing this? Oh, also I can't use iTunes on my macbook air because syncing with that threatens to erase all the other mp3s on my iphone (my main iTunes that I use to sync with my phone is on my iMac).

Hope this wasn't too confusing... any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

when you connect to the MBA in iTunes click the device that the summary tab tick off manually manage music this will allow you to drag single mp3s over easily with disrupting your files

than again the next time you sync with the iMac it might erase the lecture mp3s