iPhone music turns off

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by omeletpants, Dec 12, 2013.

1. omeletpants macrumors regular

I love Apple products but am beginning to hate the iPhone for many reasons.

The latest is the battery drain. So, I set the phone to lock and dim after 1 minute. This really helped and was working fine for weeks. Now, with the phone set to any parameter (1-5 minutes) the music will shut off when the phone locks/dims. WTF. I didn't change any settings. If I'm in the middle of a song and the 1 minute parameter strikes then the music shuts off until I unlock the phone. If I change the parameter to 2 minutes the music will shut off at 2 minutes

Alos, if I have the music app running and switch to any other app the music stops

2. mripadmini macrumors regular

I had the same problem as you, I reset all settings and that had fixed it for me

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

This is with iPhone's native music app or some other one?

4. omeletpants thread starter macrumors regular

OK, I just tested. Have 2 music apps: 1) the one that comes with iPhone and a second called BongioviDPS. The problem doesnt happen on the iPhone native app but is having the problem on the BongioviDPS. Strange as this is the first time this has happened in months of use and I have not chencged or updated anything else on my phone