iphone need help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nick2k7, Nov 10, 2007.

1. nick2k7 macrumors newbie

hi i brought a iphone last night and i registered it just and i had to pay a £100 !! desposit so i payed it and it said it was activating it so i left it and it said it was syncin but i have no song yet then at the top were it is ment to say o2 it say no service what do i do ? i cannot phone out or text ?

2. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

You can call Apple support (from another phone) as you get 90 days free with purchase...;)

3. nick2k7 thread starter macrumors newbie

i have just pluged it on and it say's waiting for activation it says this may take some time did urs do that its been like this for about 25 min were do i get this apple number from and what would i say?

4. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

No...it did not that long for me...I take it from the fact the you paid in British Pounds that you are in the UK...I'm not sure what the number is for Apple support UK, however I'm sure it is listed on the UK Apple Store web site...Or perhaps it is listed in the pamphlet that came in your iPhone box...if worse comes to worse, call your nearest Apple Retail location and they will give it to you...
    Here in the states I believe it is 1-800-My Apple