iPhone Nes app problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ritze, Aug 9, 2008.

1. ritze macrumors member

Hi,

i just recently jailbroke my iphone 3g with pwnage tool 2.0.2 and so i am on 2.0.1 pwnage i installed the nes app through cydia and when i ssh and place roms in /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES/ and then restart my iphone and go into nes it tells me that i dont have any roms installed?! does anyone have this problem...help would be greatly appreciated

EDIT: sorry i feel like a retard got it work i was in the wrong folder... you can delete this thread

2. FreedomCoach macrumors newbie

Problem with NES

I installed NES from Cydia but when I launch NES it does nothing. Do I need to upload some ROMs in order for it to activate or show the possible games available?

Sincerely,
    Howard

3. Bl0ckHe1d macrumors 6502

Bl0ckHe1d

yes! to obtain the ROM files...google is your friend :)

once you have the ROM file SSH them to the directory mentioned in the first post...happy gaming :)

4. FreedomCoach macrumors newbie

I need help with this

In looking at my iphone folders with DiskAid, I see the folder ROMs, then the subfolder called NES and then inside it a ton of games that are apparently a part of the package I installed NES ROMs Package 1. Yet, despite this, when launching the NES app, nothing happens.

The NES app tries to load for 2-4 seconds and then everything returns to the iphone desktop. I am at a loss to determine what is wrong and looking for someone who can help me.

One observation is that when looking at the details of NES ROMs Package 1, I see a message saying files installed to /private and there is an orange explanation mark in front of this message.

Sincerely,
    Howard