Iphone NES roms MAJOR MAJOR HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by shear dude, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shear dude macrumors newbie

im on night 2 of trying to put roms on the nes emulator. I installed ibrickr and it "freed" my iphone. I created the folder var/root/Media/ROMs/NES and ive tried to put roms on it and they dont work:confused:. If anyone can help me do this i will be so grateful. can someone please tell me the site where you downloaded your roms from. I really dont want to hear search google because ive wasted too much time there:mad:. Please tell me if im making a mistake or i havent found the right roms. ive already spent over 4 hours trying and im asking 4 help. in fact i just joined the forums so can someone please help me.:D

2. The General macrumors 601

Are you using Windows or Mac OS X? Also, we cannot give you links to ROMs since most of them are illegal. You need to own the game cartridge for it to be legal, and there is no way for us to know that for sure.

3. shear dude thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Not only do you have to own the cartridge, you have to make the ROM yourself.

5. shear dude thread starter macrumors newbie

im being patient here but i dont need to be treated like a noob so can someone just give me help that is all i want nothing more nothing less.

i have an idea/loophole about the whole site thing. just give me what u searched or wat search page its on or a file type would help too.

6. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

It's against the forum rules to give you a location for items to which you don't have a license. People here cannot help you and stay within the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.