iPhone new colors just on the S edition?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RiddlaBronc, Sep 24, 2015.

1. RiddlaBronc macrumors 6502a

RiddlaBronc

We saw it with the 5s where the gold color was introduced. The 6 kept the same colors and now the 6s introduces rose gold. I am assuming this will be norm from now on? The 7 will get the current colors while the 7s will add or swap a color?

I just want an all black phone.

What color do you guys want next?

2. Andres Cantu macrumors 68030

Andres Cantu

I expect a new color for the iPhone 7s. Product Red would be cool, but it would never happen because Apple would donate way too much money to the cause :p

I would want the same colors from the iPod touch 6th generation in the iPhone 7, including the darker space gray and the blue.

3. lienhart macrumors 6502

lienhart

I thought this too. I think the next color will be blue, but a classy one like all of their colors are. Similar to sapphire or something. I would totally love that

4. ldpm14 macrumors 6502

ldpm14

I really think we will see a midnight blue color next year. They have been making a ton of midnight blue accessories lately (cases, watch bands, etc)

5. Andres Cantu macrumors 68030

Andres Cantu

That would be interesting! I know Apple gears towards sophisticated colors for the iPhone, so I don't expect anything bright, but I can see a midnight blue or a space black (taking cues from the Apple Watch).

Hopefully they add new colors even if it will create many different SKUs. Perhaps they can reduce them by having 32GB and 128GB models only?

6. C DM, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015

C DM macrumors Westmere

Hard to say. 3G introduced white back as I recall, but 3GS didn't introduce any new colors, 4 introduced white front, while 4S didn't introduce any new colors, then 5s introduced gold (on top of 5c), and 6s introduced pink gold. Seems like the next S version could introduce a new color, but then like 3GS and 4S it might not either.

7. segrobja macrumors regular

Hopefully the next color option provides a black front face. There are 3 models with white fronts, only 1 model with black. They would never do black with a navy/dark blue cause you just don't do that.