Iphone...new release

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by saladiro, Apr 18, 2008.

1. saladiro macrumors 6502a

saladiro

hi, I appologize if this has been written about before, but is apple coming out with a new version of the Iphone? not just more memory, but perhaps more apps and other cool stuff?

I ask this because I have recently become a big fan off all mac products. Just bought a mac book pro and am looking at the iphone.

I actually have a Blackberry, which i love, but overall its a headache to micro manage with so many apps and 3rd party software (its literally as if i cant live with out it....lol, i understand what they mean by crackberry!)...anyway...my whole point, is that If mac is going to release a iphone...lets say v.2...i would rather hold out, then to buy one now and to only have found out there is a newer one a week later

pls let me know
    tks

2. Akitakoi macrumors regular

Akitakoi

Is this a joke?:rolleyes:

www.google.com :apple:

3. sweetice2007 macrumors 6502

http://news.google.com/news?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=3g+iphone&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wn

4. zmit macrumors regular

the answer is obviously right in front of you.
    quite literally. there would have been at least 3 '3g iphone' topics in front of you as you clicked the 'new topic' button.....

can i suggest you read some of them....
    at the moment, the new version is said to come out in june.

5. saladiro thread starter macrumors 6502a

saladiro

WOW....chill out fellas....i am on your side....
    ok...i apologize i did not read the front flashing headlines.....but please don't be rude...(I am honestly at work and had to make this a quick post)

if you want to tease me, thats cool, just do it about your selves.....

you guys sound like my wife when I ask her 20 times "where's the Ketchup" and behold its right there in front of me in the fridge...

its Friday...enjoy.

next question....
    I am also looking into getting a full body clear scren protector...can anyone recommend a brand thats crystal clear and does not affect touch performance...

tks:p

6. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Don't apologise, use the search forum button ;)

7. saladiro thread starter macrumors 6502a

saladiro

ok

8. rwdds macrumors member

Give the guy a break! You all respnded like a bunch of PC clowns cause the guy didn't know what was happening. There was a time... when that Mac users were warm and understanding, welcoming anyone into the fray, regardless of their level of knowledge or experience. He's busy trying to make his buck and doesn't need all the crap from you all-- if have nothing positive to post, then move on.

To Saladiro:
    Yes a new iPhone is coming
    Yes you should wait
    and
    No, not everyone on this forum is a dick

9. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

Well, he got his answer. 3G iPhone looks to be a go in June.

10. Island Dog macrumors 6502a

Island Dog

I will be glad when the new iPhone comes just so these posts will stop, and new ones to begin.

11. saladiro thread starter macrumors 6502a

saladiro

rwdds

...thank you for you sticking up for me (that means allot!). I don't want to make a big deal, nor do I want to have anyone on this chat "dislike me".

I understand both sides.

yes, I should have taken the time to look, by all means that was my bad,
    I kind of felt that the first response was warranted, and perhaps the second. but after that, its really not cool. and it's kind of lame. I pretty much got the point after the first response.

I also have to agree with rwdds, "There was a time... when that Mac users were warm and understanding"....
    I love this chat Forum...u guys have help me out so much and taught me so much in the past 6mo. since I owed my first mac ever. And I hope the reputation of the chat forum stays that way.

I really want to end this peacefully, (cause I value all your polite advise). I will try my best to search the forum next time for a question (I do work a lot, so free time is limited, buts thats my problem) , but if I do ask a "stupid" question(which i will try to avoid), kindly don't respond, and sure enough I may realize that the answer is in front of my face and then I feel like an idiot.

we are all her to share information, and in my job I get frustrated in similar situations when someone asks a question and its right there...(so I see why some are upset)

I guess my point is, lets all try to get along....

if it makes any difference, I convinced a buddy of mine at work to go Mac and he loves it!....I guess we are all kind of special and contribute to this site and MAC in different ways....

so lets all have a great weekend, (in NY its 75+ so I am excited)

later