IPhone new to jailbreaking, productive .app's

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by miet, Jan 20, 2009.

1. miet macrumors newbie

Hi all,

Yesterday i jailbroke/unlocked my phone out necessity after upgrading to 2.2(was using a gevy sim before). Haven't really paid much attention to the whole hacked phone scene as ive been completely happy with the phone as is. Been using Beat maker which is such a good app and for me will change the way i will play gigs in future....

Anyway, had a little mess around. Got some NES games on there and such, installed winter board (and removed it as Beatmaker started crashing), got 5 icons in my dock. Some stuff's is pretty neat, other stuff like games etc i will delete as i want to keep the phone nice and clean and . There isn't much on 'installer' and as i understand that is because most of the interesting stuff was for pre 2 versions blah blah blah.. I had cydia and installer installed when following the jailbreaking/unlocking process on iClarifeid (great website). Right so basically my questions are, what can i get rid off? what is worth doing that is productive rather than fun? And lastly is there any performance enhancing .apps etc?

I don't really use terminal but have/could a bit. But anything that's major hassle im not interested in. As i said i jailbroke through necessity. I was happy before.

Would any be kind enough to shed a bit a light on the whole shabang...?

Oh yes, also - any cool music related things about?

cheers, Craig.

2. BornToMac macrumors 6502a

BornToMac

If you use Logic Pro to make music, there are some cool apps through the app store where you can use your iphone as a controller.