iPhone no longer unpauses after bluethooth call?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Natesac, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Natesac macrumors 6502a

Natesac

I'm not sure if this started after upgrading to 2.1 or not. But when I am listening to music in the car when I get a call the iPhone fades the music down and pauses. I use a bluetooth in the car so I don't even touch the phone. My problem is the iPhone no longer fades the music back up after a call. It just chirps the music for a fraction of a second then pauses again.

I remember this workng a few weeks ago. I loved the way it worked but now it does not. :(

Any ideas as to why? I wonder if they did tweeks to bluethooth function in 2.1 and if it sort of "broke" this functionality with my Bluetooth.

2. DanielJvdBerg macrumors regular

What I'm experiencing is this:
    When I make a call while music is on, and I end the conversation, music resumes playing after the call.
    Make a call and the other side cancels the call, music doesn't resume.

Bug or feature:confused:?

3. Natesac thread starter macrumors 6502a

Natesac

I will try to test that. I will also try it with me making calls and then taking inbound calls. And I am using the cheapest Bluetooth walmart had. $30 plantronics.

4. DanielJvdBerg macrumors regular

If I'd have the option to test with a Bluetooth headset I'd help you, but I don't have one:(, so good luck with the info I could provide.