Iphone no more!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mufasa, Oct 14, 2007.

1. mufasa macrumors member

wits the point of a iPhone now? The only thing it has that the touch doesn't have is a phone, camera, and edge. The phone is lousy since its at&t, so I'd rather get a verizon one such as a razor, I would recommend a nokia. They all come with a camera and thief plans don't cost overwhelming prices per month. Now edge is the slowest god dam Internet service ever, so who wants it? And wifi is virtually almost everywhere. Conclusively, who wants a iphone, touch replaced it and what is apple and at&t's response gonna be to this?

2. mufasa thread starter macrumors member

I forgot to mention that the iPhone is so damn ugly, the touch owns it inlooks!!

3. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

My purpose to buy an iPhone was to eliminate carrying two devices. So I am happy carrying the iPhone and doing away with my phone. at&t service is the best where I stay so I don't have any problems with it.

Yes Edge is slow but atleast it's something.
    The iPod Touch is a good option for those who don't need a phone at the moment.

4. sananda macrumors 68020

i like the chrome on iphone.

5. iNeurox macrumors member

Even if the iPod Touch is really sexy, I prefer the iPhone. The Chrome, and the over-all design is better I think. If only it would be available in Canada, I would have bought it ! Instead, I bought the iPod Touch. Shoudl receveive it this week.

6. mufasa thread starter macrumors member

Yeah k nice, but is rather carry 2 devices than pay 20 bucks a month for it.

7. aethelbert macrumors 601

Hmmm... I like the camera, scratch resistant back, PHONE, bluetooth, cradle, and the AC power adapter included with the iPhone.

I also like the fact that Apple isn't going to disable notes, stocks, mail, weather, maps, and the editable calendar on the iPhone in the next update...

8. mufasa thread starter macrumors member

Trust me m8 , if u compare it head on the touch owns it, the iphone is fatter, uglier, and the front is horrible looking with the chrome, although with an all black revo iskin, I must say it looks amazing but if revo releases iskin for the touch, it'll own the iPhone again

9. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

You can unlock it if you don't want to pay the 20 bucks.
    But seriously there is no comparison. The Iphone is for people who need a phone as well. If you don't your never going to like it.

10. aethelbert macrumors 601

Yeah, and the iPod touch is gonna own the iPhone in terms of cosmetics once it gets all scratched up on the back...

What's the point of this thread? To make the OP think that he's better than iPhone users without any good reasoning?