iPhone not connecting to Exchange over Cellular Data

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Dan125, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Dan125 macrumors newbie

Anyone experiencing a problem with iPhones not connecting to Exchange email account over Verizon network? I am not able to send/receive emails from this account. I have removed and reinstalled the account. I have reset the Network Settings. Hard rebooted. Nothing works. The only way to connect is to turn off Cellular Data and connect over WiFi. This just started happening a couple days ago. There have been no changes that I am aware of. I'm using the same phone. The company is still using the same email server. Any ideas would be appreciated.

2. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

Does it work with other emails? i.e. gmail, hotmail, etc

3. Dan125 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, I am able to access other email accounts. It's just connecting to the Exchange accounts while using Verizon Cellular data. I was able to test with an AT&T phone, and it connected to the Exchange account without issue.

4. sp33drcr23 macrumors newbie

sp33drcr23

Gmail not working on iPhone/Mac

I can't receive emails on my iPhone via Gmail. I wasn't able to do it on the Mac either. I have to go to gmail.com to access it. It's delayed at times and it's really bugging the crap out of me:mad: