Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
This is how my phone is listed in my Apple store account. Why would this be? Obviously it's not 14 days old.

roberthodgson

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2010
Call in and talk to a rep they will issue a RMA not sure what the online system will not authorize a return I had to call in to get my return authorized

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
Is that a status on your order via apple.com? "Not eligible to cancel or return" means the item is preparing for shipment and you can't cancel or change your order. However, once the item ships, you may be able to make a return from the Orders page.

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
Is that a status on your order via apple.com? "Not eligible to cancel or return" means the item is preparing for shipment and you can't cancel or change your order. However, once the item ships, you may be able to make a return from the Orders page.

It's already here, just thought it was odd.

jbromer

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
MD, USA
Mine said this even after it arrived, and when I clicked on why, it said because it hadn't been delivered. It also says on the website you can't do a store return, but I was able to return/exchange mine at the local Apple Store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.