iPhone not fully charging?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Bernie-Mac, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Bernie-Mac macrumors 65816

Hey i recently installer the AppTapp installer and all that good stuff and since then ive seemingly charged my iphone all the way but it when i go to usage it always says usage wil be shown after iphone full charge. :confused:

2. Merlyn3D macrumors regular

I get the same thing, and I don't know why it's happening either.

3. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

Have you modded your iphone?

4. Merlyn3D macrumors regular

Only with the installer.app and some of the apps it can install.

5. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

6. ForeverUnknown macrumors regular

I'm having a similar issue. I'm currently charing my phone with a fresh restore and no mods. I've been curious for the past few days if modding makes a difference.

7. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

Im thinking that these mod people who release these mods may have overlooked somehting when they updated it for itunes 7.4. because im having the battery issue and my wifi is acting up

8. ForeverUnknown macrumors regular

My phone is now charged up, and the stats appear to be working correctly for the first time since I've owned the phone. I can't possibly imagine how any hacks could affect the stats. Maybe it's a coincidence, but I wouldn't know for sure... Guess I'll stay unmodded until 1.0.3 comes out.

9. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

Well i just restored my iphone and put all the mods back on and now my iphone is acting fine, fully charged and everthing so maybe i did something wrong last time

10. sowk4540 macrumors newbie

Battery and WiFi

My iphone is unlocked and my wifi is going in and out, plus the battery dies in about 12 hours. Is this because its been unlocked software style?