Iphone not making calls or text

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by woolymammoth, Oct 11, 2010.

1. woolymammoth macrumors newbie

So I have an iPhone 4 on 4.0 jailbroken, and for the past few days my phone wont make calls or send text for about an hour at a time, then all of a sudden ill get all my text messages from the past hour. Then I can make a few calls, and it does it again. Anyone else experience this or have a solution?

2. JordanWest86 macrumors newbie

This is what I experience: My texts won't go thru so I reboot my phone and then resend them and that works, this happened three times today alone. I can't make calls out until i reboot my phone, this happens less often, only once today. I receive texts all at one time at like 3 PM and the texts time show all throughout the morning all at different times. I also get voicemails w/o history of missed calls and soooo many ppl say it goes straight to VM and won't go thru when they call me. They have to call multiple times for it to finally go thru.

I called the ATT ppl bout a month ago and they sent "updates" to my phone which i thought actually fixed the problem for awhile but it came back.

I dunno what to think anymore so I'm gonna restore my phone and get the update to 4.1. If still broke guess I will take it to Apple store and see what they say.

Oh this also continues to happen. I get push notifications from my email throughout the day saying I have new emails and my push notifications are turned off which is pretty aggravating.

My phone really sux and if I could go back to my 3GS I would. Please other members dont leave comments about how you have no problems with your iphone 4 b/c I really dont care.