Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmwhd

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
Some Premiere account have limits on what you are allowed to order. They have negotiated prices on specific phones. I'm assuming that in those cases, new phones have to be added.

So it may be up to your account admin or you rep to get the iPhone 4 added to your Premiere account before it will be visible as an option.

This is just an educated guess.

Edit: Everyone complaining that Premiere isn't answering....they aren't open yet.

You are correct. Premier accounts have the ability to tailor their offering. Your account admin has to add the iPhone 4 for you to see it.

misterc0w

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2008
I had the same problem this morning. I had iPhone, iPhone3g, and iPhone3GS to choose from no iPhone 4. I spoke to a very nice woman in business care and she couldn't see it in her view either. Unfortunately, her only advice was to check back later this morning.

Daddy Mac

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2010
Sooooooo I was up at 4 am trying to pre-order but it never showed up on my premiere page. Tried for about 2 hours then went to bed for another 2. IT FINALLY SHOWED UP! Also, I did call att for technical support and they gave me apple's #.

But the good news is that it is finally up on my premiere page 5 horus later.

wickywahwah

macrumors regular
May 6, 2010
once i was finally able to get into my premier store (10:30am pacific, been trying since before 6am) i saw the iPhone 4 there, black 16GB and 32GB. i was able to add to it my cart and all that, and then....EPIC FAIL. our family plan is past due. my dear old mother still sends in checks, how quaint! so i would have to pay $699 for the 32GB. it's alright though, i think i'm waiting for white anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.