iPhone not recognized in iTunes, how do i restore?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Joshua8o8, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Joshua8o8 macrumors 6502

I just came back from a hunt today and my iphone was dead for about four days. For some reason the charger would not work with my hotels outlets, but worked fine when i got home. I dont know if that makes any difference to problem by the way. I know i replaces the services.plist to my iphone while hacking and lockdown and exit. I did not do any bypassing, i only modded my iphones homescreen icons, carrier text, ringtones and things of that sort. I have connected my iphone to itunes succesfully after my most recent mods, but for some reason today when i tried to connect my phone to itunes it did not recognize it. When i started itunes there was something it made me agree to but i didnt think much of it and simply agreed. i hope i didnt agree to something that really screwed me up. I connected my iphone to my macbook and put it into recovery mode. The yellow triangle appeared and it said please connect to itunes. So i did. Ten minutes go by and nothing! What do i do?!? And when i press the home and power buttons my modded things are still on my phone. Please help me. It will be greatly appreciated!

2. Joshua8o8 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well i fixed my problem. All i did was re-download itunes from the apple web site. I didn't even need to restart my iphone.