iPhone not responding! Help please!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by oip123123, Apr 9, 2010.

1. oip123123 macrumors newbie

Apr 9, 2010
    Recently, I rebooted my iPhone (by holding down the power button) and got the usual startup screen with the apple logo but after about two minutes of this screen, it goes to a frozen version of the slide to unlock screen with the loading circle in the middle that you usually get when you restart your springboard. After about a minute, it then goes back to the startup screen and then the frozen slide to unlock screen. It goes on in a continuous cycle.
    I have let my battery drain, tried calling the iPhone to get it to work again but nothing works. I don't want to restore my iPhone because I was stupid enough to not backup my info. Does anyone have any advice so my iPhone will work again (without restoring it). Thank you!
    :confused: And my iPhone is also jailbroken!
  2. -aggie- macrumors P6

Jun 19, 2009
    Where bunnies are welcome.
    Sounds like you may have a tethered jailbreak (search for what that means). Re-jailbreak and it'll boot up.
  3. oip123123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 9, 2010
    thanks but it seems to go back to the frozen slide to unlock screen after the jailbreak reboot