iPhone not responding! Help please!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by oip123123, Apr 9, 2010.

1. oip123123 macrumors newbie

Recently, I rebooted my iPhone (by holding down the power button) and got the usual startup screen with the apple logo but after about two minutes of this screen, it goes to a frozen version of the slide to unlock screen with the loading circle in the middle that you usually get when you restart your springboard. After about a minute, it then goes back to the startup screen and then the frozen slide to unlock screen. It goes on in a continuous cycle.
    I have let my battery drain, tried calling the iPhone to get it to work again but nothing works. I don't want to restore my iPhone because I was stupid enough to not backup my info. Does anyone have any advice so my iPhone will work again (without restoring it). Thank you!
    :confused: And my iPhone is also jailbroken!

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Sounds like you may have a tethered jailbreak (search for what that means). Re-jailbreak and it'll boot up.

3. oip123123 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks but it seems to go back to the frozen slide to unlock screen after the jailbreak reboot